For all questions regarding the policies listed below, please see our FAQ section or contact our Customer Care Department listed in the Contact Us section.
Products can be purchased for download by registered customers only and are available immediately via email. Customers will receive a link to the downloadable product in their purchase confirmation email. Download links are only valid one time so make sure you attempt downloads from a reliable connection (wireless connections are not recommended). If your download is interrupted, contact customer service. Download purchases are final and cannot be returned for refund.
3-PART REFUND POLICY
1. If you FAIL the 473 Postal Battery Exam.
2. If you PASS but are not offered a position on first interview.
3. If you PASS, just complete first week of employment.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO WORK FOR THE U.S POSTAL SERVICE?
1. Must be 18 years of age (exception: 17 years of age with High School Diploma)
2. United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
3. High School Diploma or G.E.D Equivalent
4. Pass Drug Screening
NO REGISTRATION CAN BE CANCELLED FOR ANY REASON AFTER 24 HOURS
Please refer to our refund policy.
It clearly states your registration will be returned upon completion of any one of our requirements.
We are not your local post office, however we are the office dedicated to helping candidates prepare for the required 473-postal battery exam, which is the first step in hiring process for the United States Postal Service. Where there is no fee for the postal battery exam, we offer a full refund for your enrollment to prepare in advance.